In the past, AARDO had organized a number of field/national level training programmes based on the specific requests of the member countries. Experts are deputed to the concerned country to impart training on specific fields.
Under the programme, it is proposed that three (3) field/national level training
programmes on the following themes related to agriculture/rural development would be organized on request basis in a particular member country during the triennium.About 20-25 participants
will be trained under each programme.
- Irrigation Extension and Preparation of Water Need Table,
- Climate Change : Impact and Remedies,
- Knowledge Management,
- Logical Framework Analysis,
- Disaster Management,
- Role of Small and Micro-Enterprises in Development,
- Safe Drinking Water and Sanitation, and
- Sustainable Livelihood Projects for Women